Tuesday, March 10

home, sweet home

Just spent a long weekend back at home. It's getting stranger and stranger to go back to my parents house, beacuse it's were I lived and grew up for for almost thirteen years of my life, but it's not home anymore. Regardless of that, North Carolina was very warm and sunny this weekend and I enjoyed sitting out on the front steps and just watching the world go by. It was also great getting to see my mom and dad and just spend time with them, watching movies and playing games and all.

I had the plan going into this weekend that I needed to talk about some pretty heavy things with them too. And we did have those discussions. (Unfortunately) the outcome of the conversations may not have gone ideally like I wanted, but I have faith that things are going to work out. Let's just say that I am very unsure of my future-- and even the fall-- right now, but I am accepting that and trying really hard to just hand everything over to God and not to worry at all, because I truly believe that he known the plan for me and that it is a good one....

These hands,
they hold on to earthly things--
but this heart,
with heavenly grace it sings.

No comments:

Post a Comment