Wednesday, May 13

Jason Mraz is off the hizzay :) Finallizzay!

So! I'm FINALLY going to see Jason Mraz in concert this summer >> AUG 9 in Phill << and I'm just beside myself with excitement! I can hardly wait! I was thinking, and out of all of the musicians and artists and singers that I really like these days, he is the one that I have liked for the longest. most of my music tastes have varied, swayed, and changed, but not for MR.A-Z. Nope. He's still in the top two. Him and JET. And I'm pretty sure JET is number 2. But I have seen JET in concert and got to be FRONT ROW CENTER and they were freakin amazing! So Jason has a lot to live up to. I'm pretty bumed I'm seeing him in an open stage setting with such a large crowd, I would much rather it be in a small setting, small stage like Black Cat in Bmore... or better yet a coffee shop would be ideal, but that's pushing it a bit.... Anyways, I'm super pumped to see him live and I know it's going to be a great show with G. Love and Bushwala there as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment