Saturday, May 2

April has just passed us by

First, check out the band Tenth Avenue North - if you listen to just one of their songs, go to their website and under the media page listen to the song By Your Side.

Secondly, some things are changing. I can't quite touch my finger tip to what they are, but I just know times they are a changing. It's almost as if I'm at a cross roads of sorts. I'm sure with what though. It's almost like, I finally am realizing what life is. We're only given a very short amount of years to tread on this Earth, and we really ought to do as much as we can with it, we really ought to enjoy as much of it as we can, and most importantly, we really ought to change things and make a difference when we can.

I am so fortunate and feel so unbelievably blessed to have been given everything that I have and to have experienced all that I have. And I shouldn't take that for granted. I know I should take the resources and time and abilities and gifts that I have and share them with the world, with those who don't have them.

I am just really excited for what the future holds. There are so many opportunities to learn, to grow, to laugh, to cry, to do good in days to come- I just can't wait for it all.

To end, here are some lyrics from that song you should listen to:

Why are you striving these days?
Why are you trying to earn grace?
Why are you crying?
Let me lift up your face
Just don't turn away
Why are you looking for love?

Why are you still searching?As if I'm not enough?
To where will you go child
Tell me where will you run?
To where will you run?

No comments:

Post a Comment