Sunday, January 25

Prayer

Lord, why do I continue to fail you? How can I judge others, when I myself stand to be judged and deserve to be judged? I don't deserve your love Lord, yet you still love me. I sin and you forgive me and I don't deserve to be forgived. Your mercy is so great Lord. Thank you. Thank you times one thousand.

Lord, please give me strength to be good, to live a pure life, to spend every hour of every day in a way that would honor you. It may not always be easy, and many times I may wish for another way, another life Lord, and I am so sorry for those times, but Lord above all I do just want to bring you glory, to praise you, to thank you. I just want others, my friends to understand your love Lord, and the amazingness that you are. But my actions did not reflect that. I am sorry. Please forgive me. Please give me the strength, courage, and will power not to mess up again. I love you Lord. I always have and I always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment