Friday, January 23

I take time for granted. If you think about it, time is one of life's most precious gifts. Without time you couldn't appreciate the beautiful purples, pinks and oranges painted like watercolor in the sunset or sunrise. Without a split second, you couldn't enjoy a warm and friendly smile. Without minutes, you couldn't have a heart-felt conversation with those you love. Without hourse you couldn't lay in bed, wrapped in warm blankets, and just rest your soul. Without days you couldn't grow stronger, wiser, older. Without years you couldn't live your life to your own grand, miraculous potential. Time is most definitly one of God's greatest gifts. And concurrently, God defies time. He is time. He is moments, seconds, minutes, hours, days, years. He is life. He is my every breath in and out, my every smile. He is the beauty in the sky, the sleep and rest for my soul, the energy in my coffee. It baffles me that so few believe. Why not? What have you got to loose? God is as real as you are. I feel and see Him in everything. He is with each passing moment you experience. That breath you just took, He was in that. These words that you're reading, He is in them. He is.

No comments:

Post a Comment