Monday, May 10

Nothing left to hide.

"You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

When it comes down to it, I hope and pray that I can be a light to the world. That through my actions, my words, my demeanor, my smile, my ideals, I can leave the world a bit brighter than it would have been without me. Isn't that what we all want? If so, that why don't we act like it? I know I sure don't always smile, say kind words, give hugs when I should. But why not? What's stopping us? Fear? Denial? Judgement? But what's more powerful than all of those? Harmony. Peace. Kindness. Understanding. LOVE.

Here's a link for a beautiful song. A bit depressing and somber, but this is true feelings. It hits your heart for sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUzDMDmHOoQ

Hope you have a happy, blessed evening. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment